COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect certain information you provide to us, such as when you sign up to become a registered user or subscriber, use our site(s) to track your meals, fitness and lifestyle, send us an email or otherwise communicate with us through the Sites or Services, complete any forms on our Sites or Services, participate publicly on our social media pages or make a purchase. Such information may include your email address, name, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth and other contact, demographic, nutritional or fitness information you choose to provide. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect on our Sites or through our Services.
When you visit our Sites and Services, some information is automatically collected. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. We also collect information about your usage and activity within our Sites and Services.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or elsewhere on our Sites or Services. For example, we may use personal information we collect:
- to request feedback and otherwise contact you about your use of the Sites and Services;
- to notify you of important changes to our Sites or Services;
- to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to provide and deliver the products and services you order;
- to send you confirmations, updates, and support messages;
- to inform you of upcoming events and other products or services available from us and our affiliates;
- for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share the personal information we collect from you with third parties, except as described in this Policy or elsewhere on our Sites or Services. For example, we may share personal information as follows:
- when you give us your consent to do so;
- with dieticians, personal trainers and other service providers who are engaged by or working with us to operate the Sites or Services and/or to provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- to comply with laws or respond to lawful requests or legal processes;
- in an emergency situation to protect our personal safety and the personal safety of our site users, members, employees, agents or the public; and
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation involving the transfer of all or part of our business assets.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take reasonable measures to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
OPT OUT CHOICES
You may "opt out" of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
For further information about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org